View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #2572
stamplady_13
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13

I'm staring to feel better. I've been puttering around since about 9 and am pretty tired so I am SITTING for a bit. I did a bit more cleaning in the basement play room, helped Miss K empty the d/w, got kids ready to go on hike with DH in the snow and other piddly little things.

There are some things I'd like to get done today though (in between resting). I didn't end up washing bedding yesterday (other than comforter) b/c about the time I was going to strip our bed and throw laundry in, I was stripping Miss K's bed to make and discovered that she had made a solid circle the size of a half dollar in orange marker on her fitted sheet. So....we worked on that. Then I didn't want to put in anything after that b/c I wanted HER to come down with me to check it so...it waited uintil this AM.

So...here's my list for today:

Shower and dress in comfy clothes
Call Miss K's teacher
Empty shredder/new bag
Shred 5 min. x 3 ONE DONE
f/p 2 loads
Strip bed
Wash sheets/mattress pad/encasings
Wash blanket
Make bed
Quilt
Find normal lang. chart
Find normal speech chart
Type thoughts for speaking engagement

I was asked to speak to a college class on Feb. 5 by a colleague who is teaching a class in child development at the jr. college. I'm very flattered., esp since I am the less experienced SLP at my school. We don't work together directly but I saw her at IEP meetings. She worked for the ARC and would be at meetings to tell parents about services their young person could receive while in school and options for after they left our program.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!