Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:45 AM   #18245
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Good morning Quackers.

I had a nice time at the church meeting and workshop yesterday. Our keynote speaker was really good and funny. Enjoyed her talk. She also taught 2 of the workshops and they were very good also. Got lots of information. We had one workshop on using Google Search for Genealogy. Got some good tips for that. The speaker who presented that on also had one on Safeguarding our homes with technology. I"m going to pass that information on to my DD. I also went to a workshop on Simplifying Food Storage, which is real helpful to me right now as I try to get mine all organized with my new shelves.

I changed clothes when I got home and went off to the grocery store. I thought about putting it off til Monday, but decided to go ahead and go. I looked through my crockpot cook books for something to make for this week, and found a recipe I liked, so I got all that stuff. Planning to cook that today.

I had a message on my answering machine from a GF. I felt kind of bad because she had not been at church last week and I had been meaning to call her and hadn't had the chance, and she wasn't at the conference yesterday either. We had a nice chat, doing some travel planning a bit for the future.

Then it was on to my stamp room. I needed to finish up a card I started for one DT and I need to get the other one done for the other DT. I'll work on that today. No family dinner today.

Off to get some breakfast. I have laundry going. Then a shower and get ready for church. Have a happy Sunday.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!