Originally Posted by stampingkwilter
Morning....its an early one for me, but I guess that's what happens when you go to bed very early....I declare I am ready to take on the day!
It is Sunday, but since I went to church yesterday and I have a scheduled play day tomorrow, I guess I need to get some things done today.
SUNDAY'S LIST TO DO:
- Make bed (Kind of tore it up with some tossing and turning last night )
- Get dressed (In nice clothes so when I see myself in the mirror I will smile)
- Eat breakfast
- Cut out name tag blanks (64 more to make!)
- Call Mary (didn't so the other day)
- Put away bread machine
- Cut out Disney character pillowcases
- Sew Disney Character pillow cases
- Lunch (leftovers from Friday dinner out)
- Reread and try to understand settlement papers (mind goes to fog when I try, but need to!)
- Work on materials for Zen-Tangle class
- Pack items needed for WDW tomorrow
- Relax before bed
- Set alarm for 7:30am wake up
Morning. Hope you feel better emotionally today. Cheering you onward.