1. What are your favorite crafting colors? I go through a lot of red, kraft, and white card stock, but also use seasonal colors. I rarely use pastels.
2. Is there a card fold or technique that you would enjoy learning how to create? I love fun folds and manipulative cards, so am always looking for those ideas.
3. How do you organized your 12 inch papers? My only 12 x 12 papers are patterned papers from SU. I keep those in their packages and arrange alphabetically and by holiday in a large carton.
4. What is your favorite style or craft company? SU, Gina K. and am getting into the more whimsical companies similar to and including Paper Smooches.
5. Add any additional information you might want someone to know about your crafting habits! I love to use bling, ribbon, buttons, twine, charms, and any other fun and unusual embellishments on my cards. My cards also have lots of layers and most likely patterned paper.