View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #128
SybilMcC
October Swapper of the Month 2012

Yes ma'am. I couldn't believe it. One of my friends is downsizing. She lives alone, no kids, nobody in her family is crafty but her. She is in our craft group at church and we have lots of fun together. She came to me after the first of the year, and said she is getting rid of a lot of her things, and has chosen family members to get certain things. She is passing along things that she never or seldom used, and the cricut was one thing she had gotten all the use out of that she wanted to. She is not able to do as much as she once was. She said if she died with all that stuff in the house her cousin would be the one to take care of things, and not knowing any more than she does, she would sell the cricut in a yard sale or give it to a thrift shop or something. She said she knew I would love it and use it and she would be honored for me to take it and have fun with it and she would know it would be appreciated.
So I said "Heck yeah!" It is an older one, just uses the 6 x12 cardstock which is fine with me. There were 3 cutting mats, all the tools and extra blades or whatever, and 8 cartridges. I have GOOD friends.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!