View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #13
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

I like girly also just got a plate full at this minute. I will probably be back I've got 4 grand daughters do girls is great with me. what is it that you need? girls or in general (remember the idea is it helps fill your needs as well) now some might be stuck on page size but 8 x 11 1/2 is so much easier to store, mail, and you can do a lot I have several scrapbooks of that size. so I think its just everybody has full plates with a LOT due in march which will be her before we know.

it will work out and I'll be back gonna work harder to free up some time and prior committments first. CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! on the new baby girl. I'm quessing you would like pages themed for the first year of life with all those first steps like first walk, first foods, first crawl, first Thanksgiving, first Christmas, etc maybe some mommy & me and what about daddy's girl is that ok?

seems like march 1 - 15th is being hit hard because Easter ibut would you really need these pages by Easter? maybe extend date by a week????? that is probably the one thing that would help most.

Last edited by lindac007; 01-28-2013 at 09:22 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!