View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:29 PM   #168
dhayes1
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jn_leger View Post
Wow! What a guy! I can barely get my DH to go grocery shopping with me! He has a very different view on shopping. He hates it so much, he has even had me read an article on how men and women's shopping styles differ based on prehistoric life! You know, men are hunters, women are gatherers. Therefore, men know what they are looking for, track it, find it, buy it and leave. Women have to look at everything before they find something, buy it and leave. Kind of like foraging for food and medicine when we were cavemen. It was an interesting article, but I digress my point is, you are a lucky woman!!!
LOL. that sounds like this household--he does know he is out looking for, he does track it down, he then buys it and leaves, never even looking at the price tag--which just drives me CRAZY!!! then there is me... I DO have to look at everything and check the prices, see which one is better economically, put it in the basket, and then sometimes put it back on the shelf and think about it some more, go back, look at it again, put it back in the basket, then buy it and leave, allot of the time debating with myself if this is something that I want, something that I need, can I live without it (usually I can't)