1. What are your favorite crafting colors? Mainly earth tones, but I also like purple & lime green combo, yellow & gray combo, pink & brown combo
2. Is there a card fold or technique that you would enjoy learning how to create? I am pretty much an open slate, I have done a few folds but would definitely like to see far more
3. How do you organized your 12 inch papers? By holidays or seasons for DP, for plain colors by color family, I have two racks from a defunked LSS, and I love them.
4. What is your favorite style or craft company? I usually tend to be clean & modern, once in awhile cutesy, seldom go the grunge route. I like Authenique, MME, pink paisley, Little Yellow bicycle, Jilli Bean Soup, Simple Stories.
5. Add any additional information you might want someone to know about your crafting habits! Been card making for awhile, got burnt out on cards for awhile and just did SS swaps, but now I need to use some of the stuff I got in those swaps, also finding I enjoy making a few cards versus six - ten of the same card. I enjoy challenges, not doing the same thing over and over.