View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:20 PM   #12
javagirl984
Die Cut Diva

I guess it really depends on where you live. We have ACMoore, Michael's and JoAnn Fabrics near me. ACMoore is the worst store ever. They NEVER get anything new in any of their departments except maybe jewelry. JoAnn Fabrics has expanded their paper crafting area, but still nothing I really want, so I only shop there for fabric and only if it is on a good sale because they are so overpriced on everything. I much prefer Michael's for paper crafting supplies when it comes to a brick and mortar store. Now I don't usually buy stamps there. I get them from online companies. But I do like their Recollections brand card stock for general use and the embellishments. They are always adding new stuff at my store. The yarn department on the other hand frustrates me. They don't keep enough in stock and need to expand the brands they carry. We also have a Hobby Lobby about 45 minutes away. They have the best selection of fabric at reasonable prices in my opinion. And I love browsing their home decor. As for home decorating at Michael's, they have always carried a selection of that stuff, at least in my store. I don't see anything wrong with changing the areas they are advertising. Who wants to see the same old thing all of the time. Not me.

Join us for VSN Friday & Saturday, June 6 & 7
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!