I'm in! US only please..
1. What are your favorite crafting colors? Anything but neons...lately I seem to be more into neutral/nature colors
2. Is there a card fold or technique that you would enjoy learning how to create? Honestly, my card fold and technique skills are pretty minimal so this will be a good way for me to go outside my comfort zone and learn something new.
3. How do you organized your 12 inch papers? You're supposed to organize?
4. What is your favorite style or craft company? Depends on what I'm looking for....I'm not real loyal to one brand - usually just go for whatever I like at the moment. But I do have a love of Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.
5. Add any additional information you might want someone to know about your crafting habits! Last year I started trying to focus more on using what I have and not buying new things. It's worked out pretty well. This year my goal is to use more of the stamps that I have. Sad to say I have many that have never seen ink. Hoping that will change.