View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #234
PookieStats
Swapper of the Month - October 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by parknslide View Post
I want to win!!! Here's my contribution to funny/snarky inchies. I will post these in my gallery too.
Omgosh I love the Buttocks one!!
He he he he he..
he he.

And I got a super great prize today (I just got to the post office), thank you so much Dena! It is a fabulous and inspirational dish and will be on my desk as soon as I can make a hole! lol.

And as for the topic of supplies, I agree with everyone! I horde supplies and have used so few of them... There's just so much its overwhelming sometimes. And the biggest inspiration that I get is from none of those supplies. Its from leftover bits and pieces and so many things that would be junk, and things up-cycled and reused. My fave inchies from the last swap I was in were made from the leftover negative peices from punches.

There's a plethora of free supplies if you broaden your definition of supplies.
Kleenex boxes, free mags and pamphlets, junk mail, product packages, broken things like jewelry-pursues and totes-hair accessories-electronics,old calendars, and of course if I get something like a gift basket or cards, after they're displayed for a while-if they're not keepsakes, they get up-cycled. And as for sales, the best ones are post holiday, and most places have those.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!