View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #107
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TYLER TUCKER UPDATE....

HI, WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT TYLER IS OK

Big misunderstanding with caringbridge, hoping page will be back soon. Tyler does have Tylertcker.com.

Tyler will be having his surgery on March 4th. He needs your prayers so much. Tyler also needs donations to help him while in Maryland so if you can donate to help him, please do. Tyler will be in Maryland for a while. Once Tyler in RMD house, his Medicaid will not pay for medications out of state our state. Food will be needed, lots of other things will be needed for Tyler like tubing and things Medicaid will not pay for. You all have been Tyler's angels for 9 years, please don't give up on him now.

I am so worried about this surgery. Dr Rodrigues said it will be a two hundred thousand dollar surgery and he is having trouble getting the hospital to let him do the surgery.

Tyler and I love you so much and I appreciate all that has been done. May God send you many blessings.

I PROMISE THAT ALL THE DONATIONS ARE SPENT ON TYLER
YOU CAN SEND TO PAY PAL turpin10648@gmail.com

THANK YOU!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!