View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:06 AM   #3194
JoBear2
Glitter Guru

Thanks for the tutorial Dini - I learned alot from it. I didn't realise you could use an alcohol blender pen too! I am so rusty with the Magic Coloured Pencil technique as I have been mainly using watercolour pencils in recent times - about a year. I guess it's like anything: you stop doing it and you get out of practice and the first time you do it again, your efforts can be quite disappointing. Will have to practice and practice again till I feel more comfortable and the process isn't frustrating me so much. I am amazed at how I've forgotten what colours I used to use for particular things like skin. I do use a mix of Prismacolor and Derwent Coloursoft + Koh-i-noors as some colours in my Prismas don't blend out as well as I would like and find my Derwents and Koh-i-noors work really well for me. I seem to be able to use my Derwents and Koh-i-noors successfully on a greater range of cardstock too compared to my Prismas. Anyway, I should stop talking and start colouring Thanks again for the video Dini

My Gallery My Blog

Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart - Piglet

Last edited by JoBear2; 01-26-2013 at 03:07 AM.. Reason: typo - I hate typos and I HAVE to fix them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!