View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
maslex
Mad Swapper

Default Large background stamps?

Just wondering how many people actually still use these? I used to have quite a few of them but sold them (along with everything else) a few years ago.

I'm getting back into stamping again. And I have realized that I only want to do Christmas cards. I bought a few sets along with 4 of those big background stamps at a yard sale last year. While starting to clean out my craft area the other day I was asking myself if I was actually going to use them? They are all from SU and I know I have the French Script, a Musical Note and I can't remember the other two.

With the popluarity of the embossing folders, it doesn't seem as though I see as many cards using the background stamps. I do have the Big Shot with about 30 embossing folders and love to use them for some texture/dimension on my cards.

Long story short (well, not really lol) I'm in the process of cleaning out my craft area and will be selling off what I don't use/want anymore. I'm just wondering if I'll regret getting rid of them. Would you get rid of them?

Splitcoast Member #5361 HEY LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!! :D
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!