Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #18213
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

It's been a running day but I've still managed to get a few things done. After a late start to our morning, I got a load of dryer laundry started and a late breakfast. Then I met with the assist. Fire Chief of Birch Tree about an article I'm working on for the paper. Bob met me at the restaurant and we went to West Plains. I picked up some things at $ Tree I need for gifts for my writers group committee members for our party next weekend.

Then we went to Coltons for dinner then over to Walmart to get the pegs for my peg board. They didn't have what I wanted so Bob and I are going to hope we can come up with enough here at home without having to make another trip into town. I really want this done tomorrow so I can finish the sewing room and start on the Studio Sunday.

Back at home, bed is made and I"ve been working on my novel. Need to get back to it but wanted to check in with you guys.
We are do to get rain in here starting tomorrow afternoon and up through Tuesday or Wed of next week. Mon and Tue highs should be in the mid 60s with thunderstorms. Crazy! So I might not be in here. Sweet Dreams!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!