Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #18212
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Lois, sorry to hear you're not feeling well but that your Dad is doing so well. Did you get any of the sleet Thursday night? We did not. Pleasant day today but I had to be away from the house all day - no laundry for me.

Soni, sorry you're dealing with medicine issues. I really dislike money-grubbing companies with no thought as to how it affects the people who make the money for them. Grrr. Okay, off rant.

Debbie, good to see you stopping by. Glad you guys got to meet up with Dody and Bud. Sounds like you had a great visit!

Dody, your plans sound as busy as mine. I'm trying really hard not to ignore them. I did explain to Bob where I wanted some peg board in the sewing room so he's going to take care of that for me tomorrow. I want to hang up my big cutting mat and all my rulers ... trying to permanently clear the cutting table so I'm not moving stuff when I want to use it. That might help me make more use of it

Maggie, prayers for the couple in your ward. So hard when they have young ones to worry about.

Suzy, Score on the skillets. Bob was talking about wanting a new skillet just this morning for making crepes. I don't want a crepe pan for all the more frequently we would make them. I dont' need anything else in the cupboard.

Oh, Soni, I finally had to get rid of my goose kettle. The teflon on the inside just peels too bad. I needed lighten the load in the cabinet more than I needed to keep a pan I never use anymore just because it was Grammy's. Thought about turning it into a flower pot... maybe with some herbs.

Am I forgetting anyone? I'm suppose to be writing
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!