View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #3782
Quacker Stamper

Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Sorry I didn't make it back over here last night. Hubby is sick now - no flu, just the super crud. Took him to the doc this morning and got a steroid shot and Z Pack. Hope that helps. He slept all but about 4 hours yesterday! Thank goodness we weren't both sick at the same time - and I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER!

Shelly, those allergies can really knock you down! In Jan. and Feb. we have a lot of Mountain Cedar..........they're about 40/50 miles away, but do a complete number on everyone's allergies. I've even know people around here to move out of the area they're so allergic to them!

Am I dreaming this - or did Shelly say she was going line dancing!!!!!!! I WANT A PHOTO! Actually I've done it several times but just am not coordinated enough for it or something. It's like I have two left feet out there on that! LOL!

Cutter........I heard from a blogging buddy that she has a Tonic cutter and LOVES it!!! I've got to get something else - just don't know what yet. I've also heard that the SU paper trimmer is great - but I'm trying to get away from having to buy blades all the time. I think the Genesis would be fabulous - but to be honest, just not afford it. I'll have to look at the Dahl and Tonic - and maybe even SU. The one I have is cheap, cheap, cheap...........and need something bad.

Off to try to get a couple of cards done. Hubby is sleeping again so all is quiet around here.

Hope Hubby is doing much better today.
Working interferes with my personal life!
Creatalicious Challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!