View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #3782
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Sorry I didn't make it back over here last night. Hubby is sick now - no flu, just the super crud. Took him to the doc this morning and got a steroid shot and Z Pack. Hope that helps. He slept all but about 4 hours yesterday! Thank goodness we weren't both sick at the same time - and I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER!

Shelly, those allergies can really knock you down! In Jan. and Feb. we have a lot of Mountain Cedar..........they're about 40/50 miles away, but do a complete number on everyone's allergies. I've even know people around here to move out of the area they're so allergic to them!

Am I dreaming this - or did Shelly say she was going line dancing!!!!!!! I WANT A PHOTO! Actually I've done it several times but just am not coordinated enough for it or something. It's like I have two left feet out there on that! LOL!

Cutter........I heard from a blogging buddy that she has a Tonic cutter and LOVES it!!! I've got to get something else - just don't know what yet. I've also heard that the SU paper trimmer is great - but I'm trying to get away from having to buy blades all the time. I think the Genesis would be fabulous - but to be honest, just not afford it. I'll have to look at the Dahl and Tonic - and maybe even SU. The one I have is cheap, cheap, cheap...........and need something bad.

Off to try to get a couple of cards done. Hubby is sleeping again so all is quiet around here.

Lynn
Hope Hubby is doing much better today.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!