Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #18205
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
hey girls....well, I did finally get to WM for groceries. I bought a new skillet. My old one was starting to stick all the time....so much for non-stick!!! I got a 12.5 in one...got it home and was told that it was too big. Oh he had to get one from under the counter and show me. I only use that other one for rice when I need a big one. Then he had to go and measure it and told me I needed a 10.25". Well, it ended after lunch I went back and returned it. I found one that was 10"...but the cooking surface was smaller...wouldn't even do 2 sandwiches!! So, I found an 11" and a 9.5" together. I was going to replace my smaller one too...but I could wait. It was packaged together. Discovered that the 11" would be just fine because it worked out to be about 10.25 or so for the cooking surface. Then walked through the shoe dept. I've needed a pair of boots to wear for the rocket launches when the field is muddy. I scored! Found a pair of rain boots that have an insole inside....might add an extra one.

Now...I'm starting on the laundry. Sort of messed up my plan...making my second trip. But, in the long run it turned out perfect!
Glad that you were finally able to find the right skillet for your stove and the new boots.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!