View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #9
stampingwriter
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by beehappy View Post
O.K. i am so excited about this. this will be my 1st. time joining you. so now i don't have a sign up, i just need to show up right? i'll check with some of the older posts to see exactly when and where to find you on feb. 1. i haven't learned how to post my pix of the cards i have made but will keep working on learning it. (i get distracted and frustrated so easily these days). i love all the things that were said about what people have learned and am looking forward to being an A+ student or as my kindergartener granddaughter says...a self directed learner.
thanks all.
Hi beehappy. You have the PERFECT name for this VSN, so I'm so glad you'll be joining us. Marilyn has a lot of good advice in her post. I really want to encourage you to go ahead and learn how to post a photo now, because there's nothing more frustrating than trying to learn it when you feel time-pressured, which people sometimes do on their first VSN. Be sure to follow the directions on Keywords as well, because putting the right keyword on your photo description is how we'll be able to see the card you made for the challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you at VSN.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!