View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
Cinnistew
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyMel2 View Post
I will throw my 2 cents in, although I suspect there are those will not agree with me on this...I think that if you made it and you want to sell it, knock yourself out. I posted a card in a forum here about 6 months ago and a month later saw (pretty much) the exact same card on Ebay for sale. At first I thought "AGH, they stole my card!" and then I figured, you know what? I could have sold mine on Ebay but chose not to...this person took it and ran with it. The only reason I was upset was because I thought to myself "Gosh, if someone I know sees this for sale on Ebay, they might think that I bought it off of here and stamped my name on the back!" But then I thought some more and figured, eh, oh well...my friends know that I make my own cards so, oh well. I mean, seriously, what would I expect them to do? Write on the back "this card idea was taken from CraftyMel2"? Heck no! I am sure there are others out there who have made similar cards and, who knows, maybe they saw mine and said "Hmph, that was MY card FIRST!". Please.
Well said... and I agree!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!