Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #11132
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

HI Girls,

i hope everyone is safe and staying warm in this crazy weather sweeping the country!

crazy busy week here this week. Moms appt went well, her electrolights and potassium are low, so she is on gatorade, lol......feeling better tho which is good. goes next mo for pacemaker check to be extra sure the batt is still ok....so we shall see.......

you all will laugh, but, our schools all closed at noon today, we are getting freezing rains and sleet and poss some snow flurries, we are just not equipt to handle winter weather here, lol........now hurricanes are no big deal, but not this mess

i have beef and black bean soup in the crock for dinner, and we are just chillin out, no big plans for the weekend due to weather, sooo i will play in the Taj! Young Rob has a battalion dinner to go to, so will not be home this weekend except maybe a stop in on Sunday. He went snowboarding last weekend.

not much else goiing on here , nothing exciting, lol.................

had out taxes done yesterdy, good to get that checked off the list! I thought about Laurie while i was there.........HUGE hugs to you girlie!!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!