View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 AM   #8
mlj-mlj
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by beehappy View Post
O.K. i am so excited about this. this will be my 1st. time joining you. so now i don't have a sign up, i just need to show up right? i'll check with some of the older posts to see exactly when and where to find you on feb. 1. i haven't learned how to post my pix of the cards i have made but will keep working on learning it. (i get distracted and frustrated so easily these days). i love all the things that were said about what people have learned and am looking forward to being an A+ student or as my kindergartener granddaughter says...a self directed learner.
thanks all.
Hi BeeHappy! You're right, you do not need to sign up, just show up. Our first MiniVSN challenge is 2/1 at 5PM EST. How to find us? I think the easiest way is to go to the Splitcoaststampers home page; then click on Virtual Stamp Night from the list under Weekly Challenges. The challenges will be posted in a new thread each hour on the hour.

Regarding learning how to post pictures, I think the best way is to try it. Click on the link "upload a card" , a new window appears & in the upper right section of the grid area, across from "Splitcoast Gallery Image Upload" is a help button. This is specific to uploading a card. Note: there is another help button at the very top of the webpage which is the Splitcoaststampers Help page & is the all encompassing Help page but not specific to uploading an image.
If you haven't already, I'd suggest reading the Stickys in the "Start Here" forum. I think the "Just Getting Started????? Here is a post FULL of helpful links!" is quite helpful. Last the "search" button in the forums is one of my best friends!

Hope this helps! Have fun & see you on 2/1 for the MiniVSN!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!