View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edie453 View Post
Since I am just beginning my binder, I am interested in hearing how this change works for you. I read Patter's Rolodex system and thought that would be more of a bother than the binder. Yikes, I would prefer to spend time crafting than organizing and re-organizing. Perhaps that's just part of this hobby.
I don't know if it's part of the hobby for everyone, but it has almost taken over in the Sue-niverse! The biggest problem I found with the binders is that you can only put (at the most) nine cards on a page (18 if you count the back, which - of course - I did) and the trading card pages are kind of thick, so there are a limited number that will fit in a binder. I have two binders already, and I'm not even halfway through the indexing. Granted, I have a lot of stamps, but I also have at least two - and up to nine or ten - images on most of the cards (depending on the size of the image).

The Rolodex cards are thinner than my regular cardstock, so more of them will fit on the spinner than if I used that (although I could, since I have Rolodex punch). I decided that it would be just as easy - or easier - to flip a Rolodex around than to haul out a binder and flip through it. Everyone has to do what works for them, and I'm hoping that this will be my "final solution", as I've tried every single other one that I've ever heard of already...

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!