View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
SBinGA
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to SBinGA
Default Finished! All packages swaped and rec'd!! Easter SWAP

Details : This will be a one on one swap. With a $20 spending limit. It is up to you if you choose to spend more, but know that it is only required to spend a total of $20 ( not including shipping ).

I will assign names as the list starts to fill up. I will post a questionnaire that needs to be filled out when you sign up. You are welcome to sign up for as many spots as you like. Please make sure you message me with your mailing info.

This swap will be due and in your sis's hands by March 27th. No exceptions. If you can't commit and fulfill this obligation, please do not sign up. Life happens and things do come up. If you need to drop out for emergency reasons please let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement for your sister.

Please make sure to add a card or tag with your name/ splitcoast name in your package so your sis will know who to thank. Also, please make sure to post a thank you here for her to see

We will start with 2 groups:Group 1 will be US mailing only and Group 2 will be US, Canada and overseas mailing...keep in mind you will need to mail early!!

Everybody is welcome to play...make sure to let me know which group you want to be in.

Group 1 US Mailing Only

1. Sharon SBinGA
2. Joan Joan7356
3. Kate Gramak8e
4. Sherry slhawes
5. Laurie adolsak
6. Edna Pamper1
7. Vickie Vickie Y
8. Danette 831
9. Trish Rego
10. Ruth Pretty Ruth
11. Tina Ikebana

12. Amber Fastmommie
13. Heather Quilling Queen
14. Michelle MyBearyBest
15. Sandy SandyinPCB
16. Linda Linrol@aol.com
17. Stephanie SBS81
18. Lisa LisaV1
19. troopersma

Group 2 US, Canada, Overseas Mailing

1. angie1974
2. Stamperamma
3. dogloverkd
4. jn_leger

Last edited by SBinGA; 03-31-2013 at 01:40 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!