View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #185
fmtinsley
Glitter Guru

Stacy, you should give yourself credit for the swap since you are using stash.

Ina, dh wants a mini farm including cattle for beef, pigs and maybe chickens. Only if he takes care of them. I said I would not become a pioneer wife! I would like to have the room for a pool and yes, I want a little bigger house even though in four more years both girls will be gone - one if college and one hopefully supporting herself with a job. We'll see what happens. Last time he mentioned moving, I had a realtor at our house three days later. That was 16 yrs ago. This time, he seems to be the eager one and I'm the cautious one.

On another subject, I am going to Archiver's Saturday morning. their email I got today, has a mustache set and I think a matching die. DD2 is crazy about mustaches so I'm going to get it. I also need Disney themed papers and such for the autograph books and countdown I am making. We are going to see the Mouse in March! We have used Creative Memories' 7x7 Disney albums for autograph books the last two times. I just bought extra pages for the second trip and added to the first trips autographs. This time, I got 40 page sketch books with a heavier weight paper. I am going to cover the front and decorate the pages ahead of time but leave space for the autographs. When I get started, I'll take photos to show you. I also had the brilliant idea to take a third autograph book and I'll cut out the autographs to include in our big album. Don't know why I didn't think of that the previous two trips. duh! Anyway, I know I'll be doing some damage to my totals. yikes! I have started posting again on my blog and I give myself credit for that so I should be out of the hole soon.