View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #4650
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Shirley I hope you will still play in the challenges. I am praying for that sickness. It's probably getting you really down at this point. My husband has had it now for close to three weeks but I don't think his is as bad as yours.

Brat its so good to see you on here. It does my heart good. I missed that sharp mind of yours! I remembered when I put on the bus that Jodi had been diagnosed with Lupus that you had kept her in your prayers and I sure appreciate it. She still needs them.

Today the docs told Jodi she does not have Celiac disease but they think it is some sort of an auto immune disease. They just don't know what yet or shall I say still. She is so sick. She broke down on the phone today. We are supposed to have freezing rain on Sunday, with a lot of icing expected. So I guess I will be going up there when that is past us. We are supposed to get ice tonight too but not much and it will raise above freezing so it should all melt tomorrow.

I had to have a cap put on a tooth. So when I went to the dentist today the cap was lousy and I'm not sure what was wrong but everything had to be done over except the prep on the tooth. I know this, that the poor girl who did all the work is in trouble. My dentist was angry and he tried to hide it. He is really good natured and I have never seen him angry in all the years I have known him. Now the tooth is really sore. I guess from taking the cap off and on plus it was extremely sensitive to the air. Now I have to wait another month for the cap to be remade and get me in.

Now you all want a good laugh?! I decided to take my car to wash it. Its filthy right now. So I went to the car wash and there were several people there. Although the high was 21. No one appeared to be having any trouble with ice. So I pull in and go to get out. I immediately started slipping. I grabbed ahold of the car door and my leg is wanting to go out from under me like I'm doing the splits. It takes everything I have not to fall or do the splits. I pull myself in the car and left! But if you could have seen this fat girl struggling with half my body in the car and the other half out and my leg going sideways. Now tonight my whole thigh is sore! I guess where I pulled the muscle.

Well now that I have written a novel hope I didn't bore everyone to death.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!