View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Crafters are the BEST enablers!

So - I've been trying to avoid spending money on this hobby of mine/ours, and I've been really, really good about avoiding paper and stamps, but...

I've also been reorganizing and purging and all of that, and I've been reading threads over in the Mission: Organization forum for ideas to tweak my system(s). I used to have my stamps indexed in binders after reading THIS (post #13), but they're so bulky and take up so much space that I decided to switch to a Rolodex system like THIS so, of course, I had to buy a Rolodex.

THEN, I wanted to refine my stamp storage system and Diane's system (posts #2 and #12) - in a slightly modified version (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" binders instead of drawers) - looked the most appealing, but required a laminator and the pouches that go with them. She buys the pouches cheap at Sam's Club, and I also found a reasonably-priced laminator there ($21.47 including tax and free standard shipping). The problem? I'm not a member - or, at least, I wasn't this morning...

The rest of the story goes like this: my Rolodex arrived last Thursday, I joined Sam's Club this morning, the laminator will be here between January 29th and February 4th, and I will be visiting our local Sam's Club between now and then. Thanks, ladies!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!