View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
TrishG
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Heart QFTD149... Our New Queen is... charminglycreative

With Regards, you will find our charming Queen today is very creative! Diane is her name and here she is known as charminglycreative. I hope you help me give her a charming and/or creative celebration this week!

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Diane's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

This week I have asked Queen #25 (SparklePlenty1000) Phyllis to be my Guest Designer.

Guest Designer - Queen Phyllis' sample #1 -sample #2 -
--{ QFTD149 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Diane the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Queens are chosen for their participation on SCS in the challenges and also for commenting on other people's creations and/or other involvement here on Splitcoast.

Last edited by TrishG; 01-31-2013 at 03:01 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!