View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #4642
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my, Brat Girl, I am wa-aaaay too old to be "steamy", not like you!! If I had 3 shots of espresso, I would be shaking like crazy, since all I drink anymore is decaf!!~!

My bionic knee is really doing good! I take a mile long walk every day, as long as it is not raining, and it is getting stronger all the time, thanks to everyone's prayers!!

If you need help on the teen challenge card, go to google and type in free coloring pages of teens -
you can do it, and you can probably get some good sentiments to go with from your "evil mommy" brain!!

Glad you are back, however slow you have to go - just take it easy!!
HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat Cards View Post
HA! You just don't like the cold wind in your hair! The secret is being steamy, er... steaming the non-fat milk and three shots of espresso!

How is your bionic knee?

I am trying to be on SCS a bit. I need to take baby steps. It was a five month stretch of no card making for me.

Of course, I would pick this week to peek in when the challenge is to make a teen card! I'm going to have to figure out a way to do that without the typical teen stamps...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!