View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #17
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by llasanford View Post
Wow thanks for the update ladiers, you can tell I don't do all the HSN crafting ordering in the house. My mother lives with me and she mainly keeps up on the new stuff and buys it. I just play with it when it gets to the house ohh and split the costs. When she moved in two years ago we put all our stamping stuff together in the basement so we have a nice stash. I love being able to go down in our basement and pick everything I want on the card. lolol I'm still not able to get into the copics's like she does - I won't say how many we have of those makers but she is retired so that makes it nice for her.

hope you guys are having a good week

smile
Lori
It sounds like you two have a great time together crafting! Do you already have a Cuttlebug, or is this new to you? If you've never used one - you are in for a real treat. I love mine and use it constantly.

I will tell you, if you don't already own a Cuttlebug, you do need an additional plate in order to cut dies with it. The newer models only come with 2 "B" plates for embossing. In order to cut dies, you need to have a "C" plate, which is a little thicker than the "B". The sandwich for die cutting is to use one "B" plate, your die and paper, and a "C" plate.

You can order the "C" plate online, and sometimes they have it in stock at Joanns, Hobby Lobby or Michaels store.

Just didn't want you to be disappointed if the machine arrives and you don't have the "C" plate to use with die cuts.

Have fun!

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!