View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #4632
wannabcre8tive
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
Well, Emily feels awful, and now DeAnna feels "Yucky", but I hope she's not getting the flu from Emily. She's supposed to start chemo on Monday. I just pray all goes well and the both feel great by Monday. I'm sure praying up a storm for Jodi and for all your needs. Lovely Driver, it's great to see you! I have been moving stuff out of my craft room. Most of it is in my closet. Eddie and I set it up so I can get to everything. There's still a lot that will have to go in the shed. I've ordered bunk beds for the boys. I'm getting a toddler bed for now for the other one, just in case. Later, I will get another bunk bed. It looks like the boys' room will be a girls' room, the craft room will be the boys' room, and my closet and bedroom will be transformed into my own personal craft area. Life goes on, doesn't it!!!
I hope they feel better soon. We will keep praying that DeAnna does not get the flu.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

Last edited by wannabcre8tive; 01-24-2013 at 12:48 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!