View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #407
Kathleen Curry
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Imke and Vickie, that stamp is cute and funny!

Imke, LOL, about your comment, my dh says everything is falling apart on him! Sorry about the tooth, that is not fun. Hope the dentist fixes it quickly so you can enjoy the night with your friends!

Angela, that is terrible about the coach sending the girl back to the school alone. I wonder if she told her parents about that? Great idea for Ivy to carry some extra snacks, incase. How are things going, have you been able to schedule an appt. for Ivy for further evaluation? I just got done casing one of your cards! Will post and link it later on. Fun looking through your gallery and hard to chose which one to use!

Pat, I've got to check and see if you posted any more photos of your calendar, it came out beautifully!

Just finished some cooking, I made pumpkin granola, it's pretty good, the kids are liking it. And spaghetti squash with spinach and cheese. That one is not a hit! They hate spaghetti squash and I had a bunch of them from our CSA that I didn't want to waste.

Very cold here today! Our master bathroom pipes froze. They have thawed out, but we called to have an insulation guy come and look at things. I just don't want them to burst, that would be a mess!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm.