View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
dawnmercedes
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Default **Finished** Clever Card Swap for secret sisters...

This secret sister swap is geared toward those stampers who are looking for new card folds and cuts or techniques to incorporate into their crafting!

Requirements:

**Post your answers to the following questions so we can get to know you better! (When you receive a card, a thank you posted here is a thoughtful way of showing your appreciation and a way to let your big sister know that it has arrived.)

**Send two cards each month for three months. Each card must be embellished and showcase a new fold or technique. Splitcoaststampers has a long list of tutorials... see HERE . But also, feel free to search out the internet or YouTube to find something spectacular to share with your secret sister.

**In the 3rd Month, you must also send an ALTERED ITEM to your little sis! Need ideas? Check check out the Splitcoaststampers Tutorial List. Or...free free to wow us with a new fold or trick you have up your inky sleeve!

Here are some samples of interesting card folds:

Dates:
February 15th-May 15th This means, your little sis must have received (at least) 2 cards using fancy folds or new techniques by the 15th of each month. And by May 15th, she will have received a total of 6 cards and an altered item!

Players: # of cards received.
1. CherryLime 7 and reveal
2. Paige 9 + reveal!!
3. Morgainegeiser 6 and reveal
4. russnzella 5 and reveal (I believe one more package is on its way.)
*5. sunstamper 4
6. muzbysmom 6 and reveal
7. caraquena 6 and reveal
8. dawnmercedes 7 and reveal
9. saystampsplease 6 and reveal on
10. ktfabian2 6 and reveal
11. cj nalley 6 and reveal
12. Stamperamma 6 and reveal
13. Dashwood 6 and reveal

Post below to sign up. Please let me know if you want to be in the US only group...or Sending over Seas group. PM your name and address to me. I will swap names when this is filled...or around February 7th! Remember to take care and thoughtfulness when creating cards for your new secret sister!
Attached Thumbnails
robins-nest-card-kit-gift-card-note-dmb-open.jpg   ham-f4a104-envie-otter-2nd-try-wm-dmb.jpg   tent-card-tutorial-4-b-seal-starving-artistamps-glue-dots-dmb-wm.jpg  

Follow the Free 4 All challenge board on Pinterest!

Last edited by dawnmercedes; 05-20-2013 at 05:27 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!