View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #2318
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Suzanne - we must live in the same neighborhood. My house looks lived in too. Like you, I'd love to get up and think what a beautifully clean house I live in. With mine being 53 years old (my dh's parent's built it and he's lived in it since then) and was not well maintained for a while (his mother couldn't take care of the hardwood floors for the 12 years she lived past his dad and dh didn't do anything with them after that and the fact that they threw down carpet scraps for rugs that rubbed off the finish and some other things) it is an uphill struggle for me to get it back into shape. You'd think after living here 20 years I'd have it back but I'll have to admit I have been a bit slack myself and not put quite the effort to fix some of the mishaps. I have it on my list to do, though. Does that count? LOL

Paula - hope the meds helped the headache/achies and that you have a wonderful time visiting with your brother and the WA friends.

Melissa - Live everyone else, I'm on pins and needles waiting to see if that phone is found. It is like, others have said, a movie with da da daaaa music in the background. Hope it's found soon, like today.

My list for today is

Take allergy meds (they're acting up again, I didn't realize the body could make so much snot) LOL
Hot water for hot tea - done
Catch up with you ladies - done
Get those floors mopped
kitchen
dinningroom
foyer
back hall
front hall
livingroom
1/2 bath
large bath
master bedroom
guest bedroom
laundryroom
Make the bed - dh has finally gotten up
Decide what I'm going to do with the Paramedic review tonight - I'm thinking Basic skills
30 mins on CRC certificate
session 1
session 2
30 mins on accreditation
session 1
session 2
Decide on dinner (I'm thinking breakfast)
Go to the college for class at 6

I think that will cover it for the day

Happy Thursday to you all - stay warm, dry, and safe