View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:46 AM   #3770
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Hi all!
I just bought the new SU trimmer...it is my 3rd cutter I have purchased since stamping..... Oh, I use that line about needing the good stuff before I retire too..... I like the SU trimmer, and I think I have a few more years to work before I have to make a decision to cut way back on my spending......Oh I cannot wait to retire!

Lynn, I have multiple allergies- I get allergy shots (again) in the last 1 1/2 yrs, and they really help me. They give you one shot for every 20 things you react too...I get 2 a week. I also take Allegra daily, use a nasal spray and use the Netti pot 2 x's a day. I also have a list of foods related to allergans that I am supposed to avoid. I'll copy it and send it to you.

Maxine- ouch- I hate getting dental work, let alone getting a tooth pulled.... hope you heal quickly!

Does anyone watch Nashville? I think it is great- lots of twists and turn in each episode.

Off to bed- its the beginning of my week off- yeah!

Shelly
Can you give yourself the shots, or do you have to go to the doctor to get them? Sounds like you do so much for your allergies.

Everytime Maxine posts about her dental work, I remember that I need to call and make an appointment.

I didn't get into Nashville, but I have been watching Vegas with Dennis Quaid. It's pretty good.
One Stitch at a Time
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!