View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:41 AM   #181
fmtinsley
Glitter Guru

hello everyone! I had my lunchtime SU workshop yesterday so got 4 more cards/projects made. I posted a dressed up candy box on my blog today here. So, slowly digging out of the hole of negative numbers. I have to go into the office this morning and then to a friend's to have my daughter's dance costume altered and then who knows after that. I have tomorrow and Saturday free though! woo hoo! More organizing and hopefully some playing.

I have to share how my family likes to throw stuff into my schedule. The schedule is filling up with dance competitions and college auditions & visits and my husband announces, out of the blue, that he wants to move. MOVE! I'm all for it but the problem is, we haven't done any kind of work to our current house since we bought our business six years ago. There is A LOT that needs to be done to get this house ready to sell. And since, business seems to be really busy right now, guess who gets to handle most of readying the house - me! I'm going to try to pop in here a couple of times a week just to keep me sane.

Ok, I gotta go get ready before I get sucked into this black hole of the internet. Have a great day!