View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #4628
wannabcre8tive
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
Wow CA that is amazing that DeAnna ran that 5k. AWESOME actually. God is so good, to give her the strength and the determination to do that. Blows my mind! Those are some adorable children and they are sure proud of their Mama. What a life lesson she has taught her children. I'm in awe.

Shirt you forgot me on your list. I'm usually after Kathy, sniff...sniff!

Oh Greenie a teenager card uh? Gots to think on that one sisser. I have a card I have been wanting to case that Pam MacKay did a few months ago so this may be a perfect time to try it. I'm using the same stamp and the same technique! It will be different than hers though.

Jan it sounds like that jet of yours is going to be hot in the skies. (notice it is now a jet not just a plane!) So when you get done at CA's dinner you might as well come on over to my house for dinner. Whats your favorite dinner? I'll make it! I'm pretty good at baking even if I do say so, just ask me!

Kathy are you still sick? Jerry and I both still have this yuck stuff and it just won't go away.

Well while I was writing this my youngest daughter called. Shes been sick since b4 Christmas and went to the ER because she is having trouble breathing. She has pneumonia and is so anemic they are giving her a blood transfusion and admitting her. So if I disappear for a few days you'll know why. Hope I don't have to go there because I'm really not up to it myself. So say a prayer for her if you would.

Well will talk to you all later.

Sylvia, I have put you on the schedule for Feb 8th. Now you are on before Kathy. Sorry about that. Hope you and Jerry are getting better all the time. Praying for Jodi and her situation. As a mom, I know it is scary for you.

CA, keeping Deanna and family in my prayers too. I enjoyed seeing the pic's.

Greenie, I am so glad your knee is doing sooooooo good. That is wonderful news.

Kathy, glad you are feeling better.

Lesley, what a beautiful prayer you prayed. That really touched my heart.
I hope you are getting to see Justin more now.

Hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well.

Hugs to all.

I design for
Squigglefly, Mark's Finest Paper Senior Design team, Speedy Fox and Friends and Classy Cards N Such.

Join me for the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!