View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #403
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Haven't read back on all the posts I've missed, so forgive me for missing some of it.

Angela, please know that Ivy is in my thoughts and prayers, as well as your family. When one family member goes through a health issue, I know the whole family goes through it also.

Pat, your calendar pages are gorgeous; I LOVE G45; I think Archivers may carry it sometimes. I check the G45 blog often for ideas. Ellen Hutson carries it and I think atjoansgardens also carries it.

Lynne, so sorry about your budgie, but glad you have a new one. It's hard to lose a pet.

Angela, that coach needs some diabetes education! I have problems with low blood sugar at least once or twice a week; this week's low was 43 on Monday evening; it usually happens in the evening or very early morning, like aroumnd 3 a.m. I have to wake my DH to help me. If my low would be in the 30s I would not be able to function at all. It's a horrible feeling. I've found that a can of regular A&W rootbeer and a package of 100 calorie chocolate chip cookies will bring me out of it, but takes awhile; sometimes it's a 2 pack of cookies night when it's low!

My mojo has disappeared again. *sigh* I was planning to finish Heather's cardkit this week, but it's not done. Need to just buckle down and do it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday evening.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!