Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #11130
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

morning all

I am having the most wonderful time - Browny is away working and Bug has taken the car and gone to a friends. He left yesterday. I have had no-one home and can't go anywhere because my car isn't here. Absolute bliss!! Bug will be home this morning but only long enough to shower and change and then he is off the the coast with a mate for a friend's 18th. He will be home for dinner - probably tired and sunburnt. Browny should also be home tonight. I haven;t seen him all wekk, which is strange now. We are having crumbed chicken for dinner. With lots of vegies and cream gravy.
Today I need to mop the floors. Other than that my housework is basically done.
Yesterday I spent just about the whole day on the computer orrganising photos. I had them all in different places and multiple copies of lots of them. So now they are all in the one place (and backed up on to the external hardrive) and with a single copy of each. I still ahve to put them in categories in photoshop, but am getting there. I am buying a scanner thing to get all the photos fromt the 'photo drawer' copied and on to the computer as well. Looks like 2013 is the year for organisation........ I have done myself a budget as well. Opened a new account so that the bill money is all on its own and not mixed up with 'my' allowance or the grocery money. Seems to be working well so far, although Browny thinks we have more savings. He hasn;t worked out that the bill account will look good for a while and then will take a nose dive rather quickly - our gas, electricity, water and rates all seem to be due at the same time.
Off to mop and then to play with photos and probably craft.....

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!