View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #97
Steffie_00us
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to Steffie_00us Send a message via Yahoo to Steffie_00us

Glad I started this early and have 2 out of the 5 done. This weekend will be busy. There is a 7th & 8th grade dance this Friday night which I am volunteering at. The theme is 'Glow'. Should be fun. After that my daughter has a sleep over with 2 friends. Not sure why it is called a sleep over since no one sleeps! A rep from Anderson Windows is coming to the house to give us an estimate on replacing all the windows. This is something that we need to get done since they are old and drafty.

We met with a kitchen designer on Monday and hopefully soon we can get a new kitchen. It is so hard to live with a kitchen that is falling apart. We have had no oven since the Storm in October, so we have been using the crockpot, toaster oven, grill, microwave and stove top to do all the cooking. I really miss baking, if I have cookies or cakes to bake I have to use my friends oven. In the 12 years of living in the house, we haven't spent any money updating it. We just painted and changed some doors. Now Sandy has pushed us towards updating the kitchen, master bath and getting new flooring. I am so glad we didn't purchase new furniture this past summer like we had planned. It would have been ruined.

Last edited by Steffie_00us; 01-23-2013 at 05:46 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!