View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #113
jenmitchell
Matboard Maniac

I've been holding off ordering the cases on Amazon because the literature clip on the inside really bugs me. Last year I ordered 50 cases from Riviera Multimedia because they were just like the ones that SU sells and didn't have that annoying clip on the inside. Around December I used my last one and since then have contacted Riviera Multimedia three times via email to purchase some more. Unfortunately, I must have entered the realm of being a first-class pest because they are ignoring me and haven't responded to any of my emails. I'm almost ready to order the ones from Amazon, but had one last crazy idea that I thought I'd throw out here. Is there anyone in the UK who would be willing to order the cases and ship them to me in the US? I will of course reimburse you for your trouble via PayPal including any PayPal fees that you would incur. I'm not even sure if anyone in the UK is subscribed to this thread, but I thought I'd give it a shot. And I would be willing to provide the same service if there is something that you wanted in the US that doesn't deliver to you in the UK.

Call me crazy, but I have found over the years that everyone here on SCS is so helpful that my idea might not be so crazy after all!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!