View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:39 AM   #6431
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Somehow my gmail got hacked... so I have since changed its password and deleted all contacts from gmail and google plus because, it kept sending out spam emails from it ( including to people like lori craig and taylored expressions) and sorry guys.

but, emptying all the contacts seems to have stopped it for the last two days now it has not sent out anymore.
I have also deleted gmail from my smart phone as a lot of what was in the sent box was just phone numbers like my vet and dentist and such...

I have antivirus stuff in my phone and my computers so I have no idea how it happened I guess I am just surprised it a happened to me and be took so long to happen ( Ive had this one over 6 years haha) I guess it was just my time. but one thing I did do recently was I plugged my cell into that do not call list online... and I have had days where my phone rings off the hook. ( as a deaf person you can imagine If I get 5 calls in a month its shocking right?) so...
Im wondering if that is what "did it"

I have also changed my gmail address off of scs and into my regular paid for email... SO, if Xyron has the gmail address it still works but, its not on my profile page anymore.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!