View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #1956
jukie
Die Cut Diva

As expected there was not a whole lot flying over the weekend as DH has back - and he is my wirling dervish, that man causes a huricane to follow him with a path of destruction that even he does not know how he does it!lol so I figured, well come Monday he will be gone for 2 weeks might as well wait till then and know once it's done it's done!.... that is my excuse for not doing more then the basics over the weekend. It did still entail laundry, bedmaking, bathroom cleaning, dishwasher load and unload, groceries, cooking and of course packing his bags again...

Today

Breakfast
bed making
laundry gathering
Getting both OH and I out the door to work

during the day

work - continuing on website improvement project

evening plans

laundry put away
sweeping and then cleaning the kitchen floor.
(if anyone wants a great way to get ceramic tiles sparkly let me know, I found the holy grail)
Craft room - continuing the organisation
Complete MIL 70th Birthday card

I also moved into my new office at work on Friday/Saturday -so I am now organising in there as well...when will it end

Happy Happy Happy Monday to you all!

I rejoiced in the time I got spend with my best friend DH
I rejoiced in the fact he went out to my car last night and warmed it up enough to unstick the windscreen wipers for me - 14C last night (6F I think, with wind it was -24 (-11 F)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!