View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:08 AM   #282
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazsilverwolf View Post
I've just moved my craft room from one room to another. My youngest son moved out, so we decided if we decorated his old room and I moved in to that, we could decorate the room I used to use.So I wanted to have a better organised room this time round, as my 'stuff' had taken over a bit, lol. Also, I had a lot more stuff than when I first started, and my crafting taste has changed somewhat over the years, so I also had a clear-out of things I don't use, most of which has gone to my DIL, for the Grandchildren. Anyhow, this is what it looks like now:
Attachment 265981 Attachment 265983
Attachment 265982 Attachment 265984
Attachment 265985Attachment 265986
I saw the Expedit cubes in Ikea, and fell in love! They're fabulous. I also wanted somewhere especially for my Big Shot Pro, as the thing is so huge! When I saw that the Expedit 4x2 could have a desk attachment, which is big enough easily for the BSP, I was over the moon. The 5x5 Expedit has all my books, stamp folders etc etc. The second row down is all my stamps- I unmounted all my wood block stamps over Christmas, which used to fill, on end, the wooden shelf unit hubby built me, which now houses all my inkpads & so on. Under the table that stands on are drawer units from Staples,( ribbon/vellum/dp)and Really Useful Boxes. Under the other table are deeper drawer units.This holds punches, cardstock, glue etc. The desk(under the window) is also an Ikea table top, with a drawer unit one end- keeps all the 'use all the time' stuff to hand. Its so much better now, I don't feel so overwhelmed with 'stuff'. And the step stool is Ikea too!
Terrific organization tfs!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!