View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:57 AM   #1
onecowfarm
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to onecowfarm
Default Completed and May be Delete Girly Girl Pages Due March 15th

I have a new little baby girl and have been having so much fun creating pages to hold all of the adorable photos of her... so now is your chance to create... I have hosted some card swaps, but this is my first scrap-booking swap... feel free to ask questions for clarifications..

Details: this is a 5+1 swap, You send 6 beautiful pages, and receive 5 amazing pages back. (your 6 pages do not all have to be identical, it's easier to make them if you can use more creativity, and use some of your supplies that you already have)

Pages: using a 8.5 X11 inch sheet of paper, with a girl like theme, make pages that have at least one spot for a 4x6 photo, you may make your pages with more photo spots, you can add writing spots as well... Make sure to use good quality papers, add some borders, or fibers or bling... Do you best crafting...

Theme: Girly Girl... think pink, sparkle, purple, pretty, fun

Due : Friday March 15th 2013... I hope to swap over the weekend and get them back out by Monday, everyone loves a quick turn around...

Mailing: Place your pages in a ziplock bag with your Splitcoast name, and real name... Send a self addressed stamped envelope for your return, send a few extra stamps then it took to send your package in-case it weighs more to return...Out of the states swappers, please send American Cash or American Stamps for your return...

Mail packages to:
Ashley Howe
367 Main Street
West Seneca, NY 14224

Here is a link for printable Sketches from some challenge pages:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...t-t287726.html

examples:
Being Silly by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sleeping beauty by glovekelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Angel by akbride - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Layla, got milk? by anewdesign - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VaLeNtInE CaRdS
6 MoNtH SeCrEt SiStEr

Last edited by onecowfarm; 03-24-2013 at 01:13 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!