View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #44
stiz2003
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I got such a chuckle out of your post! The inky finger syndrome- OH yes. That one I know well. It's not bad early in the project but JUST when you are almost done- there it is. That ugly black something that you didn't put there! TOO funny. You wash your hands about a hundred times but that blob comes from nowhere anyway. I agree with the flower and label thing. Just once I wish I didn't have to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiejdavis View Post
This thread is hilarious cause I would have to say, as someone already did, that no matter what I try, the first few times with a new technique ends in the trash. But the two that cause me most grief are stamping with an ink and using black em. powder...it just is everywhere no matter what I try to do to prevent it. Now having given up, I use the color ink I want and just put clear over it. The other technique that I am having a hard time with is coloring with alcohol markers or any marker to be quite honest here. I have such dreams....then I try it and it turns out ugly. Oh, and another thing is getting ink on my hands and accidentally touching some part of the cardstock that needs improvisation to cover. I get tired of putting flowers over spots instead of where I originally wanted them. How do I keep the ink off me???? Oh, the woes and learning curves to card making! But, having said all this I am still thrilled with what I CAN do to produce a pretty card!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!