View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #42
CluelesslyCreative
Inking Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiejdavis View Post
This thread is hilarious cause I would have to say, as someone already did, that no matter what I try, the first few times with a new technique ends in the trash. But the two that cause me most grief are stamping with an ink and using black em. powder...it just is everywhere no matter what I try to do to prevent it. Now having given up, I use the color ink I want and just put clear over it. The other technique that I am having a hard time with is coloring with alcohol markers or any marker to be quite honest here. I have such dreams....then I try it and it turns out ugly. Oh, and another thing is getting ink on my hands and accidentally touching some part of the cardstock that needs improvisation to cover. I get tired of putting flowers over spots instead of where I originally wanted them. How do I keep the ink off me???? Oh, the woes and learning curves to card making! But, having said all this I am still thrilled with what I CAN do to produce a pretty card!
HAHAHAHA! I have the same problem with ink! What about forgetting to clean your mat and moving your card over it. Then you have ink all over the back. For my fingers I try to keep scrap cardstock to rub my fingers on, however it doesn't always work. One time I even got ink on my arm, then I started seeing it on my "white" desk, my card, everywhere! I didn't know where it came from! What a sad cardmaking time.
God Bless! Philippians 4:13
You can't spell Earth without "ART" well you can, but then it's just "EH. My (very small) Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!