Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #11123
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sempermom View Post
ok, soooo, i had a nice post all typed up for my blog yesterday and went to add photos, could not for the life of me get them on! then i got a pop up saying blogger was having issues, so, i deleted the whole thing, and logged out for the nite

i finally got the photos loaded and saved just a bit ago, so now i just need to go back and redo the post......gotta wait til after dinner tho...........

not much else going on today, we did make it to 65 so i have a few windows cracked for fresh air.
65* huh? I don't think it made it to 12* here today. My house is freezing. I'm sitting with a blanket wrapped around me and I'm about 18" from the furnace vent.

Making myself some Stouffer's lasagna for supper - hoping it warms me up. Also hope the reason I'm freezing is because of the weather and not that I'm coming down with something.

A mod got back to me about changing my name, had to give her several so that she could a few to choose from to see what's available. No problem with changing my name because when I signed up about 8yrs ago, I used my real name and I shouldn't have done that. Knowing what I know now, it's not a safe thing to do. Can actually google your name and it shows what sites you chat on - not helpful if you want to vent.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!