View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:45 PM   #2871
Stampin Wrose
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy otter View Post
Well, now that I know he does it I don't panic any more. But I still get majorly irritated. We have so little vacation in the world any more. Why would someone think it's remotely funny to raise someone's blood pressure when they've gone off to relax? Oh, wait... the same person who thinks it's courteous to start a pot luck dinner party at 6pm on an day when people have to work, because if he doesn't work that day, it's not a problem. Or think it's the most generous thing in the world to lecture someone whose husband left 5 weeks ago that they need to get out more when they can't even say 'good morning' to someone without breaking down and sobbing. Sigh. I think it's not that any one of these things is a huge deal so much as it's the cumulative effect.

I think next time I go on vacation, it might be worth the $5 fee to block his number. Although I'll probably make one last attempt at just flat out asking him never to do that again while I'm on vacation and explaining that I get he likes 'goofing' on people, but that it has the opposite effect on me.

Then I'll block him if it doesn't stop.
Ehhhh I wondered if it was him. Sigh.

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!