View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #241
jmscoping
Her Royal Awesomeness of Shiner Bock PTA Pirate Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi*S View Post
I understand what you are saying COMPLETELY.
Around September last year I started getting organized for Christmas using the "Organized Christmas Plan" making a notebook, using a 3 ring binder etc. It really helped me stay on target for Christmas, from cleaning, shopping, keeping my online orders and packing slips in one spot and organized (it was a blessing now that it's time to send some things back for refund etc.) But what was THE most wonderful part of all was that I had my Christmas cards made and mailed BEFORE Christmas this year.!! A feat that surprised not only my recipients but myself as well. Not to mention that I didn't have any gifts stashed away somewhere to be found in February (yes, it happens more times than I care to mention.)
I've already planned to have my own personal "Rudolph Club" on the 25th of every month, where I do something Christmas related. This month I will be making 10 Christmas Cards and purchasing a gift card to either give as a gift, or use to shop with when it gets closer to Christmas.

I WILL STAY ORGANIZED THIS YEAR!
i love this! i think i'll try it.. i didn't get any christmas cards out this year... pushing myself to do christmas cards each month will be great!!

2013 Scrapping Goal 48 pages
To date 20 completed!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!